As I have been focusing on a lot of mental health blog posts recently and tips, I thought I’d do another fun tag for as something different! Here is 100 random questions that no one ever asks that really made me laugh. Hope you enjoy 🙂
1. Do you sleep with your door open or closed?
I tend to sleep with my door closed. Not sure why, just is a habit lol!
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from the hotel?
Yes! I mean who doesn’t? They are there for you to use anyways, right?
3. Do you sleep with your duvet tucked in or out?
Out! Its much more comfortable.
4.Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
I have never done this lol, why would I? Sounds funny tho!
5.Do you like to use post-it notes?
When it comes to stationary and cute revision things, I love to use them! It is so nice to be organised. Especially as I am in my exam years, I have A LOT of this kind of stuff!
Check out my blog post about my school supplies: What I keep in my school bag!
6. Do you cut out coupons, but never use them?
All the time when i was little! I used to love collecting the theme park ones on the cereal boxes or the book shop ones from the happy meals but never use them lol! Now that I’m older I tend to use gift cards or things electronically.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
This is a rather random question but I think I would probably go for a big bear! You never know it could be a friendly one…
8. Do you have freckles?
No I don’t. Freckles are super cute however I don’t think I would suit them personally.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Of course! You got to look good for the gram.
Check out my instagram http://instagram.com/demilehuray
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve would have to be when people rub their feet. It is rather weird but I really hate feet. So if I see my mum or hear her rubbing them it cringes me out so much!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes I do as its a nice thing to do to distract myself. Now I like to keep track on my fitbit too!
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was little yes haha!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance, even if there is no music playing?
100% No matter where I am, what I’m doing, or who’s around, I’m always dancing. It makes me so happy. I’m addicted to doing Tiktok dances or making up random things infant of the mirror.
15. Do you ever chew your pens or pencils?
I tend to occasionally have a pen in my mouth as a habit but don’t usually chew them.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
None lol, I’m only 15!
17. What size is your bed?
I have a double bed to myself. Always star fishing and spreading myself out!
18. What is your song of the week?
I would say I love listening to Lighter- Nathan Dawe + KSI. Its a really good song that fulfils you with energy and makes me wanna dance!
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Anyone and everyone can where what they want to where no matter what their gender is. Equal rights of course!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
If it’s a classic disney cartoon 100% I am a massive Disney fan.
21. What is your least favourite movie?
I don’t really have a least favourite movie however I wouldn’t tend to watch anything with blood or gore as I get easily squeamish.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Probably in the middle of nowhere?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
I am so addicted to cherry pepsi at the moment but usually it would be a water.
24. What do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Ketchup of course! Anything but that is weird.
25. What is your favourite food?
I’m not too sure what my favourite is but I do absolutely love a big roast dinner with all the Yorkshires and vegetables. Mmmmm….
26. What movies do you watch over again but still love?
Any classic disney film! No matter how many times it’s watched, you gotta love disney!
27. Last person you kissed?
My boyfriend of course!
28. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
I never became a scout however I used to go to brownies and rainbows as a child.
29. Would you ever strip nude for a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote to someone via paper?
I wrote a little card the other day to someone. I feel that sometimes rather than texting, its nice to do writing every now and then!
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No chance! Don’t even bother asking me for help…
32. Ever got a speeding ticket?
I don’t drive, but when I do, I hope not!
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Again I don’t drive, but my family have.
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich?
I tend to go for a plain ham sandwich. Not because I am fussy, just because I don’t like to have loads of things inside.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I love something sweet like pancakes, strawberries or waffles however I tend to just have Nutella on toast.
36. What is your usual bed time?
i don’t have a set bed time however I would usually go between 9-11 on a school night, depending on how tired I am.
37. Are you lazy?
It kind of depends soon my mood but not usually.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for halloween?
I had a few costumes when i was younger. This included things such as a vampire, a witch, a zombie etc.
39. What is your zodiac sign?
I am a taurus!
40. How many languages can you speak?
My main language is english but I can speak slight Spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not magazine subscriptions.
42. This or that: Lego or lincoln logs?
Not going to lie, I didn’t know what Lincoln logs were and had to look it up. Therefore I would say lego!
43. Are you stubborn?
100% Ask my boyfriend lol! When it comes to certain things, I do try to get my own way hehe.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I don’t have a clue who these are haha!
45. Do you ever watch soap operas?
Not all the time but sometimes watch Eastenders or other soaps.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
I wouldn’t say I am afraid but I’m not a massive fan of it either? When on rides that are high up, I do love the thrill of it.
47. Do you sing in the car?
I sing all the time, no matter where I am! Singing is my passion!
48. Do you sing in the shower?
of course! I mean who doesn’t? I love a good sing song in the shower.
49. Do you dance in the car?
I honestly don’t even mean to dance, but whenever the radio is playing, I’m free styling or doing tiktok moves.
Half way there through 100 questions no one ever asks …
Enjoying it? Keep going!
50. Ever used a gun?
Only ever fake ones or water ones!
51. Last time you had a portrait taken of you by a photographer?
The only times I get it done by photographers is school photos lol! Never like those awkward times…
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I have to say some are, but I love musicals!
53. Is christmas stressful?
I feel this question kind of depends on your age, who you have to buy for etc. If it was me personally I’d have to say it is a super fun time however sometimes can be stressful buying presents.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
What on earth is that? That doesn’t sound very appetising…
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
probably going to get hated for this, but I don’t like any lol.
56. Occupations you wanted to be as a child?
I really wanted to be a hairdresser when I was younger for some reason?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’m not entirely sure. I don’t really have anything that would make me believe in them or not.
58. Ever have deja-vu?
Omg! I am constantly getting deja-vu, its scary! Anyone else?
59. Do you take vitamins daily?
I used to but not anymore.
60. Do you wear slippers?
I don’t usually wear slippers, but they are super cute and comfy!
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
If you count it as a dressing gown too, yes. I have a massive fluffy one that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. It’s so nice and warm.
62. What do you wear to bed?
I usually would wear a cute pyjama set to bed. Infant I bought this really cute toy story set from Primark the other day!
63. What was your first concert?
My first concert was 2017 Little Mix.
64. Target or Walmart?
When visiting America, I went to both. I have to say, I love them both for different reasons. I love Walmart as it has really massive gift things and amazing candy to discover. But i also like target as they had loads of different selfceare and stationary.
65. Nike or Adidas?
I would probably say Nike as I love the simple tees they have with their logo in the corner and the socks they sell too!
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
As I am not American, I have never had these. Therefore I am not able to choose…
67. Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds?
Im not too sure on this question lol…
68. Ever heard of the group tres bien?
No, who’s that?
69. Ever taken dance lesson?
yes!! All the time when I was younger. I have done ballet, tap, hip-hop, street and zumba.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I see my boyfriend becoming a professional footballer as he is so skilled and is a great team captain for the team he plays for now. I am so proud of him and want him to achieve his dreams as it really makes me happy when watching him play!
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Haha yes I can! It’s so fun to do 🙂
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I have never taken part in the contest, but sounds cool?
73. Have you ever cried with happiness?
Yes, quite a few times!
74. Do you own any record albums?
No, its all on technology now!
75. Do you own a record player?
No, same as last question.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Not regularly… we used to.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see at a concert?
I would love to go to a JLS concert. I used to be such a fan girl of them when I was little but when I found out they were splitting up, it broke my heart 🙁
Until I found out they were getting back together!!!!!!
79. What was the last concert you’ve been to?
Little mix! (2017)
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
I’m not a massive fan of tea, but if I was to drink it it would have to be warm.
81. Tea or coffee?
I HATE the smell of coffee so it would have to be tea! ( even though I don’t drink it!)
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
I have to be honest, I don’t know what a snicker doodle is… Therefore I would say sugar cookie.
83. Can you swim well?
I’m not a very confident swimmer as for some reason I’ve had a fear of drowning ever since I was little so barely ever go swimming.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes I can! Funny thing is I did it to make sure I could as I was writing out this question haha!
85. Are you patient?
I think it kind of depends on what is happening? Most of the time I can be, but others not…
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
Definitely a DJ!
I probs would just get my mum to do my music at the wedding as she’s an amazing DJ 🙂
87. Ever won a contest?
Only things like in primary school or online giveaways.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No, not planning on to either.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
I don’t even like olives lol
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can attempt to, but I’m not very good at it. I would have to have help or watch a tutorial.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
I would say the living room/ lounge because it will make it all cosy and warm in the winter.
92. Do you want to get married?
100%, when I’m older though!
93. If married, how long have you been married?
not married yet:)
94. Who was your high school crush?
Lewis of course!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No lol, that would be embarrassing!
96. Do you have kids?
No, only 15!
97. Do you want kids?
100% but at the right time!
98. What is your favourite colour?
I don’t really have a favourite colour, however I love anything bright and that stand out.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
So many people I would love to see right now! Especially with Covid-19, we can’t see people 🙁
100. Who should do this tag?
Alexa Jade. Check out her amazing blog, its so inspiring!
Here is the 100 questions no one ever asks tags. I hope you enjoyed these rather random questions as a little bit of fun!
Feel free to check out some of my other tags!
Check out my socials: