It is officially spooky season, so I am starting to get into the spirit of Halloween! Here is a tag all about my thoughts on Halloween! Thank you to Luci Barker for inviting me to do this Hallotober Tag 🙂
- Thank the person who tagged you and link them.
- Put the rules at the beginning.
- Answer all 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete question 13 and put one of your own!
1. Halloween or Christmas?
As much as I love getting free sweets and seeing everyone’s costumes, I do prefer Christmas. This is because Christmas is the time that brings families together, you get presents, it’s all jolly, it potentially could snow. I also love the massive build up to christmas too as it it so nice to wrap peoples presents, organise parties etc.
2. What’s your favourite thing about October?
My favourite thing about October would be the colour changes in scenery such as the leaves. It is so pretty to see the colour scheme of red, orange and yellow.
3. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
I would say I do love Halloween, but I am not necessarily a massive celebrator and go full out.
4. What’s your favourite horror movie?
I am more of a comedy person rather than a horror. However my favourite would probably be Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children. Some may say this isn’t a horror but it definitely have weird, scary and quirky vibes.
5. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
I’d prefer to have a cosy night in watching horrors! Although I don’t watch them very often, I would rather cuddle up in a blanket, with a hot chocolate, snacks etc.
6. Which has been your favourite costume to date?
My favourite costume I have ever worn would probably be the DIY costume me and my best friend made. We were Zombie school girl twins back in year 7. We upcycled old uniform and drew blood all over us which was super fun to do!
7. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
This is actually rather tricky! I love both games however I’d probably say the witch game as I hate dipping my face in the water lol.
8. How do you celebrate Halloween?
I usually take my little brother to trick or treat round my area. Due to covid-19, I’m not sure what we will be doing to celebrate. Is there anything we even can do?
9. What is your least favourite horror movie?
I would say that IT is my least favourite as I get squeamish really easily with blood and things. (apart from that I don’t mind it though!)
10. Do you have a favourite trick or treat memory?
My favourite trick or treat memory would probably be when me and my best friends were finally allowed to go trick or treating unsupervised when we turned a bit older! We were so excited haha!
11. What is your favourite thing about Halloween?
My favourite thing about Halloween has got to be seeing all the cute baby costumes and what the kids dress up as! It is so fun to see what they wear ever year and see their happy faces when they have got tonnes of sweets.
12. Scary costume or silly costume?
If it was makeup, I would scary. As it is a costume, and I love making people laugh, I would choose a silly one!
13. Are you a fan of autumnal fashion (layering) and makeup?
I’ve got to say I love this time of the year where you can put on cosy colours, warm jumpers etc.
- Halloween or Christmas?
- What’s your favourite thing about October?
- Are you big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favourite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cosy night in watching horror movies, or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your favourite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples, or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favourite horror?
- Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or silly costume?
- If you were to do a trick rather than treat, what would it be?
I hope you enjoyed this Halloween tag ‘Hallotober’ Feel free to check out some other tags!