MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! Its Blogmas day no.25! I hope you guys are having an amazing day, despite the Covid-19 restrictions! Although I did a Christmas tag yesterday, today I thought it would be nice to do a slightly different one! Hope you enjoy 🙂 xx
1. How do you usually celebrate?
I usually celebrate Christmas with my family at home. We give presents to each other and watch lots of Xmas movies and have fun! Our tradition is to go to a pantomime at the local theatre.
2. How are you spending this Christmas?
Because of Covid, we are staying at home! Usually, we stay at home anyways and just chill out. However, I’m not sure if we can go to our pantomime or not yet.
3. Are you good at buying gifts for others?
I say I find it hard to buy gifts for particular people, however, I manage in the end.
Although this festive period is over, you can still check out some of my gift guides for other occasions at https://demilehuray.com/category/gift-guide/
4. What’s your most memorable Xmas memory?
My most memorable Xmas memory was when we were around my aunties and my Grandma was playing charades. We were trying to guess for hours and she just made it more and more confusing. It was so funny!
5. How did you spend last Christmas?
Last December, we just chilled at home! Sometimes it’s nice to have a low-key day, rather than an overwhelming one.
6. On Christmas eve, what do you leave out for Santa?
Usually we leave mince pies and milk for Santa, then a carrot and reindeer food for Rudolph!
7. What is your favourite Xmas movie?
My favourite festive movie is Elf. It is so funny and I watch it every year!
If you want some Christmas movie recommendations, check out 20 Christmas movies to watch! 🎄🍿
8. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Either Santa Tell me (Ariana Grande) or All I want for Christmas is you (Mariah Carey.)
Want some Chrimbo music recommendations? Check out My Christmas Playlist!
9. What do you eat on Christmas day?
For dinner, we usually eat a traditional roast but with a few more additions! For dessert and snacks throughout the day, it would probably be chocolate, mince pies etc!
10. What Christmas eve traditions do you have?
Usually, we set out stuff for Santa (milk, carrots and mince pie.) We get our stockings, and go to bed for the exciting morning!
11. Do you wear Christmas jumpers?
I used to, but now I tend to just wear a nice outfit. This year I have ordered lots of clothes to wear for the festive period!
12. In your culture, what date do you receive and give gifts?
Usually, we would gift out home family on Christmas day (25th) but, if we are seeing other family on a different day like boxing day, we would do it then!
13. Show us your decorations!
We have just recently moved house so we had to get rid of a lot of decorations and borrow other peoples. However we have our inflatable snowman, blue and silver themed Christmas tree, my personalised stocking, the lights, the Santa cam and more!
Alfi also wanted to share with you that he bought a festive pickle from Poundland, which was very random!
14. Do you like Egg Nog?
I have never actually tried it before but I am not sure whether I would like it or not?
15. Have you ever visited the North Pole?
No but I would love to!
16. What was your favourite gift you’ve received?
I am grateful for everything I receive to be honest! No matter how little, how big, how expensive, how cheap!
17. Have you ever gone carolling?
I have never gone carolling around the streets however, I used to be apart of lots of carols and choirs when I was younger!
18. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No but I really want to give it a go!
19. Try name all of Santa’s reindeer
*Starts to sing the reindeer song*
20. Finish the “Elf” Quote- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is…
“Singing loud for all to hear!”
Elf is my favourite movie, so this was easy!
21. Worst present you’ve ever received?
I am not sure if I have a ‘worst received present.’ I love all the presents I have got and super grateful!
22. What is your all-time favorite Christmas food?
I absolutely love Christmas dinner, but especially the pigs in blankets!
23. Is your tree real or fake?
In the past we have had fake, then we have had real too! Real trees are better for the environment!
24. Have you ever built a snowman?
In Southampton, we rarely ever get snow. However, when we do, we make the most of it and jump straight outside to build one!
25. Who cooks the Christmas meal?
I guess it depends on who’s house we are staying at!
26. What gifts do you want this year?
Want to see my Christmas wishlist? Check out My Christmas Wish list!
27. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts on Christmas?
I love giving as it is such an exciting thing to do like planning what to get for everyone and seeing their faces when opening it! (Although I do love getting a few bits too hehe!)
28. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
I would probably say spending time with family! My mum is always very busy with work during Christmas time but I love it when Christmas day finally comes and I get to spend time with her!
29. Have you ever celebrated Christmas in another culture?
I have never celebrated Christmas in another culture however, I would be interested to see how they do things during the festive season!
30. What makes Xmas special for you?
Just being surrounded by the people that I love the most!
31. What would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
I would love to visit Disney land during Christmas time. Doing this has always been mine and my families dreams as we are all massive Disney fans!
32. Who are you spending Christmas with this year?
Just my family at home but will probably visit my other family and Lewis in a Covid-safe way!
33. Are you a last-minute shopper or are you organised?
I think I am a bit of both, to be honest with you! Some presents I will get n advance but then some I do last minute! If you struggle being organised at Christmas, check out: How to stay organised at Christmas
34. What’s your one Xmas wish?
Definitely just for everyone to be safe and happy! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my Christmas tag! Let me know in the comments if you agree or disagree on some of my answers!
And that is it for Blogmas! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for all the support throughout this stressful time! Keep a lookout for lots of amazing content in the new year! I will also be posting what I got for others and some of the stuff I received so keep an eye out for those! Stay safe and Merry Christmas to you all!